Asutosh College Admission, Merit List 2022: Asutosh College is a pioneer institute of Education, located in Kolkata (also known as Calcutta), which is the capital city of the Indian state of West Bengal. It was the 1st college in the state accredited by the NAAC, established in the year 1916 as the South Suburban College by Sir Asutosh Mukherjee, who was the famous mathematician, educationist and the then VC of the University of Calcutta. The college is affiliated with the University of Calcutta and accredited with an “A” grade. At the undergraduate level, Asutosh College provides BA (Major/Honours/General), BBA (Honours), B.Voc and B.Sc (Major/Honours/General) programs and the official website asutoshcollege.in and asutoshcollegeapplication.in.
|Name of The College||Asutosh College|
|Departments||Arts Stream, Science Stream, BBA, B.Voc., Diploma and Advanced Diploma|
|Courses of||Honours, General & Major|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
How to Apply for Asutosh College Online Admission 2021:
Eligible students can apply online through the official website asutoshcollege.in and other admission websites asutoshcollegeapplication.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Asutosh College Admission 2021:
A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or the equivalent in examination in any stream with at least 60% marks in aggregate (for General candidates) and (55% marks in aggregate for Reserved candidates) is eligible to seek admission to the 1st year B.B.A. (Hons.) The course of Study provided he/she has also passed in English and Mathematics having full marks not being less than 100 in each paper.
1. For Honours Course: A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. For BBA 55% marks in the aggregate from any discipline.
2. For Major/ Vocation Course: For these Courses a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate at the previous qualifying Exam.
3. For General/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma Course: For these Courses, a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate at the previous qualifying Exam.
However, Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or OBC-A or OBC-B Community taking up Honours/Major/Vocation Course of Study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate at the previous qualifying examination, as the case may be.
Application fees amounting to Rs.150/- through online (debit card, credit card & net banking) or, On-Line Application using Only this Printed Bank Challan at any branch of “Bank Of Baroda (BOB)”.
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Communicative English.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Bio-Chemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Electronics, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Psychology, Statistics, Zoology, Industrial Fish and Fisheries.
3. Bachelor of Business Administration.
4. Vocational Study.
Students are required to bring the following documents:
1. Mark sheet of H.S. or equivalent examination.
2. Proof of date of birth.
3. Caste, tribe or disability certificate from the competent authority.
4. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
5. Proof of Residence-Ration Card.
6. Voter’s Identity Card.
7. Aadhaar Card.
9. 4 copies of the passport-size coloured photographs.
92, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rd, Jatin Das Park, Patuapara, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700026.
Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply for Asutosh College – Admission, Merit List 2021.