ESIC, New Delhi 40 Stenographer & UDC Posts Recruitment 2019: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has recently published a recruitment notification for the 40 Stenographer & UDC Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.03.2019 to 15.04.2019. Additional information like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, etc is mentioned below.
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi
Advt. No: A-12/16/4/2017-E-V
Advt. Date: 01.03.2019
Stenographer & UDC Vacancies 2019
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
|Upper Division Clerk||23|
1. Higher Secondary Pass from a recognized board.
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
1. A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
|Age Limit||Scale of Pay|
|1) Between 18 – 27 years
2) Age Relaxation Refer to official notification
|Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|Application Fee||Selection Process|
|Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Rs.500/- All other categories.
|Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Computer Skill Test/ Objective Type Computer Test.|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01.03.2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15.04.2019|
|ESIC, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 PDF|
|Disclaimer: Interested candidates can read the official notification / PDF carefully. For more details about ESIC, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 to follow the official notification or website.|