Indian Coast Guard – ICG Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard – ICG has Published the latest recruitment notification for the Yantrik & Navik post. Eligible candidates are being invited to fill up this application Through Online, on or before 16 Jul 2021.For more information follow the Indian Coast Guard – ICG website at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in & Other details are Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, etc, are given below.
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Yantrik & Navik Post|
|Qualification||Diploma, 10th, 12th|
How to Apply for Yantrik & Navik Post the jobs at Indian Coast Guard – ICG Recruitment 2021:
Candidates willing to be a part of the Indian Coast Guard have to apply for the latest Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for the Yantrik & Navik posts through Online mode from 02.07.2021 to 16.07.2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard – ICG Recruitment 2021:
1. Navik General Duty: 10+2 Pass with Physics and Maths from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education COBSE.
2. Navik Domestic Branch: 10th Pass from an education board recognized by the COBSE.
3. Yantrik: 10th Pass from an education board recognized by the COBSE and Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Telecommunication Radio, Power Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by AICTE. 10th or 12th Pass and Diploma in Electrical.
Indian Coast Guard – IGC Recruitment 2021 For the Yantrik & Navik Jobs Available total Vacancy at the: 350 Posts.
1. Navik General Duty: 260
2. Navik Domestic Branch: 50
3. Yantrik Mechanical: 20
4. Yantrik Electrical: 13
5. Yantrik Electronics: 07
Candidates Minimum age 18 years & maximum age 22 years.
1. Navik General Duty: Basic pay of Rs. 21,700/- Pay Level-3 place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
2. Navik Domestic Branch: Basic pay of Rs. 21,700/- Pay Level-3 place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
3. Yantrik: Basic pay Rs. 29200/- Pay Level-5. In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6,200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
1. Gen, OBC, UR: RS. 250/-
2. SC, ST: Free
Application Fees Payment Mode:
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Challan, Demand Draft.
Starting Date to Apply: 02.07.2021
Last Date to Apply: 16.07.2021
Before applying, candidates must have read the announcement carefully about the Indian Coast Guard – ICG for the Yantrik & Navik Recruitment 2021 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.