Maharaja Manindra Chandra College – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Maharaja Manindra Chandra College is an undergraduate college in north Kolkata, India, established in 1941, at 20 Ramkanta Bose Street, Kolkata – 700003. It is affiliated under the University of Calcutta. The college has a second campus in a new building at 12 Padmanath Lane, Kolkata – 700004, donated by Smt and official website www.mmccollege.co.in and www.mmc.admissions.net.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate (of best 4 subjects excluding compulsory Environmental Education or Studies) and 45% marks in the subject or related subject in the pre qualifying examinations. or,
2. 50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied. or,
3. 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
Aggregate of marks in Best 4 Subjects (excluding compulsory Environmental Education or Studies). But if the subject “Environmental Science” is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks in the pre-qualifying examination, it may be taken into account for the purpose of determining aggregate marks).
Marks Criteria for S.C./S.T. candidates-
a. 40% in aggregate or subject for all honours student.
b. Passed in10+2 or equivalent examination for all general students.
Applicants seeking admission to the 1st year degree course, must have passed H.S (10+2) or equivalent examination in any onwards provided he/she has also passed in English having full marks not less than 100.
Reservation of seats : SC: 22%, ST: 6%, OBC-A-10% (within 2 years from this session), OBC-B-7 % (within 2 years from this session) and Physically handicapped 3% in each category.
Admission Fees :
For B.A. (Hons.)- Rs.75/-
For B.A. (General)- Rs.50/-
For B.Sc. (Hons.)- Rs.110/-
For B.Sc. (General)- Rs.85/-
For B.Com. (Hons.)- Rs.85/-
For B.Com. (General)- Rs.60/-
Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Admission 2019 – www.mmccollege.co.in
Name of The College : Maharaja Manindra Chandra College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.mmccollege.co.in and www.mmc.admissions.net.in
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Economics, Hindi, Journalism & Mass Communication.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Zoology, Statistics, Botany, Electronics.
3. B.Sc. General (Pure Science)– Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Computer Science.
4. B.Sc. General (Bio-Science)– Zoology, Botany, Chemistry.
5. B.Com. Honours– Accounting and Finance Group.
6. B.Com. General– Usual Commerce Subjects as prescribed by the University.
How to Apply for Maharaja Manindra Chandra College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.mmccollege.co.in and other admission website www.mmc.admissions.net.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Original mark-sheet of the last examination passed.
2. Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination for age proof.
3. Tranfer Certificate in case of students coming from other institutions.
4. Migration Certificate for students coming from other Universities/ Boards outside W.B.
5. S.C./S.T. Certificate from competent authority, in original, wherever applicable.
6. Two passport size Photographs.
Address : Metro Station, 20, Ramkanta Bose Street, Near, Shyambazar, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700003.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Maharaja Manindra Chandra College – Admission, Merit List 2019.