NIRDPR Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is under the Ministry of Rural development. The NIRDPR has recently announced recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Programme Management Consultant, Project Training Manager, Project Associate, Multi-Task Support Assistant, State Programme Coordinator, and Young Fellows. There are 135 vacancies to be filled for the positions. Interested candidates may refer to the official notification before applying for this NIRDPR job. Eligible candidates are requested to apply through Online mode on or before the date 09.02.2023. Candidates looking for a central govt job may apply for this NIRD Hyderabad recruitment.
Candidates are instructed to refer NIRDPR Careers page for more details about eligibility, job profile, terms, and conditions, etc. The NIRDPR Recruitment notification can be downloaded at nirdpr.org.in. The online Registration link will be activated from the same site. Applicants are insisted to provide valid details in the online application. Candidates should have valid Email IDs and mobile numbers while applying at the NIRDPR careers page. Further communications may be through Email/ SMS or may be published on the NIRDPR Official website. Aspirants are instructed to visit the official website regularly for the selection process, admit card, results, etc.
Details of NIRDPR Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: NIRDPR
Post Name: Project Training Manager, MTS Assistant, Young Fellows & Other
Qualification: As per norms
Apply Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for NIRDPR Recruitment 2023:
As per the official norms.
As per the official norms.
Total Posts – 135
Candidates will be selected based on performance in maybe a Test/ Interview.
Candidates will be paid Rs.20,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website career.nirdpr.in.
- Click on the “Job Vacancies” present in the center of the home page.
- Advertisements for various posts in NIRDPR are given on the careers page.
- Open the advertisement and read the official notification.
- Separate application links are available for each post on the career page of NIRDPR.
- Click on the “Apply Link” for the job desired to apply.
- Applicants should register themselves on the carer page of NIRDPR before applying for this recruitment.
- Enter all the general details in the form & register yourself.
- After registration, candidates should log in by clicking on the “Candidate login” link present in the top Left.
- Continue further to apply for this recruitment.
- Enter all the relevant details in the field.
- Submit the filled-in application.
- Take a printout of the online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09.02.2023
Before applying, candidates have to read all the official announcements carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we don’t provide employment. Therefore applicants can Clarify their own Interests in the same.