NLC Recruitment 2021 apply for Health Inspector and SME Operator Posts
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is a ‘Navratna’ government of India company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It annually produces about 30 million tonnes of Lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India and Barsingsar in Bikaner district of Rajasthan state. The lignite is used at pithead thermal power stations of 3640 MW installed capacity to produce electricity. Its joint venture has a 1000 MW thermal power station using coal. NCL recently released a notification for the post of Health Inspector and SME Operator. Other details are Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, etc, are given below.
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Government Undertaking Job|
|Post Name||Health Inspector and SME Operator|
|Qualification||ITI, Diploma, SSLC|
1. SME Operator (on FTE basis) – 65
2. Health Inspector (on FTE basis) – 18
Total – 83
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment 2021:
1. For Health Inspector Post: Candidate should pass 12th Standard pass and Diploma in Health & Sanitation. Candidate should have adequate knowledge in Tamil (Speaking, Reading, and Writing) is Preferred.
2. For SME Operators Post: Candidate should have passed SSLC or X Std or its equivalent (or) ITI in Mechanical / Electrical Trade is Mandatory to apply of NLC India Recruitment 2021.
Age limit & Relaxation:
1. Health Inspector – 30 Years
2. SME Operator – 63 Years
1. Health Inspector – Selection will be based on Written tests.
2. SME Operator – Selection will be based on Practical Test. However, the management reserves the right to conduct a Screening Test for shortlisting the candidates
Shortlisted candidates for Health Inspector and SME Operator post will be eligible to get a salary of Rs. 38,000/- Per month from the respective board.
Starting Date of Registration : 02/06/2021
Health Inspector 09/06/2021
SME Operator 14/06/2021
How to Apply:
Those post-interested candidates first visit the official website, register them on the website, download The application format, fill the application form carefully, and upload all the required documents on the official website.
Official Website: nlcindia.in
For SME Operator Click here
For Health Inspector Click here
Candidates can get all details about NLC Recruitment on this page. For more information about the NLC Recruitment 2021 visit the official web page nlcindia.in