Surendra Nath College Admission, Merit List 2021: Surendra Nath College is an undergraduate college affiliated with the University of Calcutta, in Kolkata, India. It was founded in 1884, it is accredited by NCTE and it is affiliated with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata. Various specializations are available for B. Sc., B. Com, and BA courses and official website surendranathcollege.org and sncadmissions.com.
|Name of The College||Surendra Nath College|
|Departments||Arts Stream, Science Stream, and Commerce Stream|
|Courses of||Honours & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
Eligibility Criteria for Surendra Nath College Admission 2021
1. Admission commences immediately after the publication of the result of H.S., conducted by WBCHSE and purely on the basis of Merit.
2. Students who have passed H.S. or equivalent examination are eligible for admission in the 1st year degree courses.
3. All admission are PROVISIONAL and subjected to the approval of the University of Calcutta and is liable to be canceled if the case cannot be reported to the University of Calcutta within a month from the date of admission on account of no submission of relevant necessary documents by the student concerned.
4. Those seeking admission to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Class is to note that they will not be allowed to take up subjects in which they failed to secure pass marks in H.S./ equivalent examination.
For BA Honors Course– Candidates should have a minimum of 50% in aggregate and 50% in the Subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. A minimum of 40% in aggregate and 40% in the Subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination for SC/ST candidates. For more details on candidates please visit the official website or notification.
For B.Sc Honors Course– A minimum of 55% in aggregate and 55% in the Subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
For B.Com Honors Course– A minimum of 60% in aggregate and 60% in the Subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
Application fees amounting to Rs.300/-
Courses Available in the college:
1. B.A. Honors– English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Philosophy, History, Political Science, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication.
2. B.Sc. Honors– Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physiology, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Geography, Psychology.
3. Bachelor of Commerce.
24/2, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Baithakkhana, Sealdah, Baithakkhana, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700009.
Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detailed information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses, and how to apply about Surendra Nath College – Admission, Merit List 2021.