UPCL Recruitment 2023: Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) is planning to conduct the walk-in interview for Degree/Diploma Holders as an engagement of Apprentice Post. A total of 160 vacant posts are to be filled through the way of selection by walk-in interview. Candidates who are seeking Uttarakhand Government jobs can use the chance and get the required scale of pay. Before appearing for the walk-in interview, must read the eligibility criteria and other instructions carefully. Desirous and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 23.01.2023.
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited Recruitment notification has been given below. UPCL Apprentice selection will be done through a Walk-in-interview. Candidates must register themselves in MHRDNATS Portal. Candidates will be appointed on the basis of the one-year Apprentice training. At the time of verification, candidates must keep the 12th mark sheet, 10th mark sheet, pan card copy, Category certificate, etc.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official website @ MHRDNATS Portal.
- Search and find the Announcement Section.
- Get the advertisement for Walk-In Interviews for Graduate/Technician Diploma Apprentices at Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited, Dehradun for 2022-23.
- Then download the recruitment advertisement.
- To know the eligibility check the official advertisement.
- Download the application form and then fill in the details properly.
- Attend the walk-in interview on the prescribed date, time & venue.
Eligibility Criteria for UPCL Recruitment 2023:
Candidate must have passed a Degree/Diploma from a recognized University or Institute.
As per the government norms.
Total Posts – 160
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the walk-in interview.
Interview Venue: Human Resource Department, Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited, V.C.V.Gabar Singh Urja Bhawan, Kanwali Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand -248001.
Candidates will be paid Rs.8,000/- to Rs.9,000/- per month.
Interview Date – 23.01.2023
Before applying, candidates have to read all the official announcements carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we don’t provide employment. Therefore applicants can Clarify their own Interests in the same.